The Lizard Ridge blanket was supposed to be a background task...for when I dont have anything else to knit. And although I've got this:
waiting patiently to be turned into a Klaralund sweater I seemed to have knit a load of squares!
So far I'm knitting number 9 - this is the first 6 drying after a soak. I've nearly finished all my bargain Kureyon wool and have to buy some more. I love how the colours are coming out - I'm just leaving the colours random, although I did pull out a black-on-black section I managed to create.
I was planning to knit 24 squares (6 x 4) for a throw, but Nigel is asking whether I can knit a cover for our queen bed...I'm going to see how I feel after 24 squares as to whether I want to go on to 30 or 36!