Sunday, December 16, 2007

Small knitting projects

I've been doing a little bit of Christmas knitting lately. These socks are for Adam's teacher. She is a new knitter, and talks to me quite often about her projects. So far she has not knitted herself socks apparently.


These are knitted from Regia Bamboo is colour 1064. I found the yarn rather 'splitty' but it makes a nice light and silky fabric. Because its a mix of bamboo, wool, and polyamid they are machine washable.

I also knitted a last-minute headband for Finlay's speech therapist. She is off to NYC shortly and we talked about suitable clothing. I thought she might need a warm headband.


This is another version of the calorimetry pattern and I knitted it in leftovers from my vest. Noro Kureyon in colour 184. Of course she may take one look (Gill) and think it looks silly...but it didnt take long to knit it so nothing lost there.

No comments: