Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Birthday roundup

I celebrated my birthday at the weekend - and with boys who think anyone's birthday is exciting (even though they cannot comprehend my enormous age) - it really was a celebration.

The morning started with tea and an enormous bunch of flowers in bed. I then opened my lovely gifts and cards. I got some really nice presents.


I then nipped out to our LYS as they had a 20% sale...perfect for a birthday treat, especially as I received a copy of Victorian Lace Today from my sister. This book, by the way, really lives up to the hype.

We then took our bikes out to Wilder Ranch State Park for a ride to the beach where we had a picnic.

It was a really windy day, but the views are glorious.


We came home for cake (icing on the cake banana cake) and more tea, followed by a swim.


It was a lovely birthday! Thank you to all who made it so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice photos...and sounds like you had a great day...and well birthdays are always filled with fun and laughter...and for some more fun and laughter also drop by my blog on Birthday Celebrations and enjoy all that's filled up with!!!