Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lamar's socks

When I was in Rochester I finished a pair of socks for my colleague Lamar. Working, as we do, in a country-level role but with the team spread across North America, I do most of my work on the telephone. Lamar and I work most closely together as our technical specialities intersect, yet we have met only twice in the last 6 years. I'm going to a class in a couple of weeks and Lamar will also be there - so I wanted to mark the occasion with that perfect gift: socks!


Knitted in my favourite Austermann Step to my usual recipe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are scrumptious - what colour is it?

Alison said...

Step in the poetically named colour 3.

Anonymous said...

03 is Grass apparently. Very nice anyway. I hope Lamar does not subscribe to the old adage "don't let the grass grow under your feet".
If he does I can find a home for them for you....