Saturday, September 15, 2007

On the lack of knitting content

There has been a dearth of knitting at the Ferretworld blog recently. This does not mean that there is no actual knitting chez Ferretworld. I've been doing a lot of knitting, but am focussing completely on a large, but secret, project. When other bloggers say this they mean "I'm about to get a knitting pattern published" but you know that in my case it means "I'm knitting a gift for someone who reads the blog". Of course this is the problem with the start of the Christmas knitting season too....most of what I'm currently knitting is destined for someone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the men in my life (stop laughing) are Librans [so astrology is true! - either that or we make the same mistakes over and over....].
Anyway ... whatever... they have birthdays 2 weeks apart and with only days before my planned expedition westward (ho!) - and Christmas ever closing in - it all seems very daunting at this end as well...