They worked out very pretty if a bit frilly for me - however Christina assures me that they are not too frilly for her, and since she sent me the wool, that works out nicely. The pattern had errors in, but it was pretty easy to correct them (error in the thumb guesset). The yarn is really pretty, but I found it rather splitty to knit with.
This hat was a last-minute choice. I bought the yarn: Green Sheep organic rambouillet from Green planet yarn when we attended the sock machine demo. Its somewhat rustic, but still resonable soft.
The pattern is an adaptation of the robins egg hat with adjustments for tension. I really like the button trim, buttons from my tin!
Finally, I also finished these socks. They have been on my sock needles for ages, for no real reason. Its a basic 3 x 1 rib knitted according to my usual recipe. These socks are for me.
The yarn is from Lynne and it's her own dyed yarn. She sells it through her web site and also through her Etsy shop. If you have not used Etsy before it's worth a look for hand-crafted items. I had a key chain made for Nigel for our anniversary at a very reasonable price.
Anyway the yarn is 75% wool/25% nylon, nice and soft, non-splitty, and I love the chocolate cherries colour.